Friday Harbor conquers Concrete in homecoming contest - SLIDESHOW POSTED - game, parade, pep rally
Friday Harbor's football team conquered Concrete 40-27 in a fog-shrouded 2018 contest Friday, October 19. With the home victory over Concrete, the Wolverines snared a first-place tie with the Lions. Both squads are 2-1 in Northwest 2B/1B League play.
Friday Harbor seniors — Kaden Perez (44), Andy Rude (72), Emeron Geiser (41) and Ian Volk (74) — won their final home game of the season October 23.
The Homecoming Parade was followed by a pep rally and then the Friday Harbor vs Concrete football game. Photos by Matt Pranger
Friday Harbor High School's 2018 Homecoming Royalty was announced at a pep rally Friday, Oct. 19. From left to right, the court is: Seniors - Chase Wilson, Ava Hoffman, Queen - Katy Kulseth, King - Quincy Vague (not shown); Juniors Jaden Jones, Soma Andrews; Sophomores - Darcy Ayers, Satchel Pieples; and Freshmen - A.J. Rude, Layla Embler. Photo contributed by Jennifer Ayers
- Friday Harbor Wolverine Football 2018 season - scores, photos, articles
- Wolverines swamp Braves 46-0; meet Concrete Tuesday in playoff - PHOTOS ADDED
- Wolverine Fall Playoff Update
- Concrete beat Friday Harbor 27-20
- Friday Harbor Wolverines Open League Play Against Concrete Friday Night
- Friday Harbor Football shut outs Coupeville 17-0
- Friday Harbor HS Wolverines play Coupeville Wolves Sept. 14, listen on fhTinyRadio.com
- Friday Harbor wins home football opener