Slideshow: Trashion Fashion show highlighted islanders' creativity
- Written by Sharon
- Published in County Fair
- 0 comments
The crowds gathered for the annual Trashion Fashion show on Saturday evening at the end of the four-day San Juan County Fair. Christine Minney was the organizer this year for the first time. The participants had created their outfits out of a variety of discarded items ranging from luggage, liners from hemp milk containers, sanding belts, and magazines.
Trish Lehman was the emcee.
Matt Pranger photos
Last modified onWednesday, 21 August 2019 19:47
Latest from Sharon
- March 23: Fundraising Spaghetti Dinner in Friday Harbor
- Ferry Advisory Committee has opening for San Juan Island member
- San Juan Islands Sculpture Park 3rd Annual Daffodil Frolic underway
- March 22: Rotary Spelling Bee in Friday Harbor
- Renovations at San Juan County Fair inconsistent with Master Plan